Your skin is one of the most important organs in your body. Understandably, we forget this because when we think of organs, we naturally do not think of our skin at first, but probably of our heart, kidneys, or lungs. Anyway, the skin is the largest organ, and therefore, a good skincare routine is essential. It is essential to avoid harmful influences, such as smoking and excessive sunlight. And unfortunately, skin aging cannot be stopped, but it can be slowed down with proper care. In this blog, I’ll be talking about the top 10 skincare tips you must know and how to improve your skincare routine.
The function of the skin:
The skin has many important functions:
- To protect; the skin protects our body against germs.
- To feel; excess moisture is secreted through the skin.
- Arrange for; the body temperature is regulated by the blood vessels in the dermis.
- Makes vitamin D through sunlight.
From cleaning makeup brushes to just not being too rough with your skin, read our best skincare tips. Your skin will thank you.
Tip #1. Clean everything
Yes, we now know that cleansing your skin twice a day is one of the best skin care routines, but what about your makeup brushes? We like to take the time to clean them once a week thoroughly. Stir them in hot water with soap, rinse well and let them dry. This way, your skin, and brushes look fantastic again and feel excellent also. Why? Oil, make-up, and dead skin cells can stick to any hair every day and then leave them on your skin. The result is irritated skin. Don’t have much time? You can also quickly freshen up your brushes with a facial cleansing cloth.
Tip #2. Less is more
Good skin care products are specially formulated so that the amount you apply is just enough. If the package says you need to use a pea-sized blob, do that too! It makes no sense if most of your delicious night cream ends up on your pillow. Did you accidentally put too much cream on your fingers? One of our best skin care tips is to apply excess cream to the back of your hands, neck, and collarbones.
Tip #3. Read the information on the packaging
Knowing the difference between agave and bisabol makes it easier to spot the right ingredients and determine what works best for your sensitive skin. One of our best skin care tips is to learn more about ingredients. Even better, limit yourself to brands that pay attention to what they put in their products (especially what they don’t!). The result? Your skin becomes soft and wonderfully calm. And you have the advantage of knowing precisely what you are putting on your skin.
Tip #4. If you want to improve your skin
We believe that you don’t have to suffer to improve your skin. Does your skin feel rough after using your exfoliator? Don’t use it anymore. Does your cleanser leave the oil on your T-zone, but does your skin still feel dry and tight? Get rid of it. A skincare routine should be a gift, not an agony. So, if your skin doesn’t get peachy soft, our tip is: stop. And when shopping for new skincare products, choose skincare ingredients and products that are mild.
Tip #5. Turn your skincare products into multitasking miracle cures
Using skincare products are good at cleansing and refreshing your skin, keeping it looking healthy and feeling great. But they can do even more. For instance, you can use a facial cleansing wipe to touch up on over-applied red lipstick. With an earplug dipped in eye make-up remover, you can bring sloppily applied eyeliner back into line. And if you put your toner in the fridge, it can give your tired skin a rapid boost. Simple skincare tips like these can turn your great skincare products into real multitasking miracle cures in seconds. Do you want even more tips to get the most out of your skin care products? We have them for you.
Tip #6. Keep your phone and your skin clean
We have our phones in our hands all day these days. But your phone is full of dirt, sweat, and bacteria. So, if you are always on the phone or texting and need to keep up with your Insta feed (who doesn’t?), You might get blemishes on your jaw and cheeks because your phone keeps hitting your face. Using a headset (so you can keep on calling), wash your hands regularly, and cleanse your skin as soon as you get home to dismiss all those impurities for good.
Tip #7. Prepare your skin for makeup
Preparing your skin for those smoky eyes is the best way to keep your skin healthy. With a moisturizer, your skin immediately looks firm and healthy, and you create a smooth surface for your make-up. Dry skin or pimples? Then chances are your skin will absorb your foundation, and it will look blotchy (or disappear altogether!). Put a Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream with SPF15 in your bag if your skin needs a moisture boost on the go. Your thirsty skin will thank you!
Tip #8. Live your life healthy
If you are healthy, your skin will glow too. Make the right choices in your diet and ensure plenty of relaxation and exercise. That is the basis for beautiful skin. Ensure you get enough good fats, such as fish, avocado, and nuts, and try to reduce your alcohol and caffeine intake. Smoking is also not a good idea.
Tip #9. Fruit and skin
Fruit is healthy for your body and limbs. Eating fruit is also good for your skin. Different fruits have a lot of benefits for your skin.
The best fruit against skin improvement
Berries and red fruits; Berries inhibit the formation of AGEs, protect DNA, and improve blood flow and blood vessels’ quality. And it contains antioxidant Vitamin C.
- Citrus fruit: Citrus fruit contains a lot of Vitamin C. It has been proven that if you consume a lot of Vitamin C, you will suffer less from wrinkles. Furthermore, Citrus fruit has an incredibly positive effect on the overall health and health of your skin.
- Kiwi: Kiwi has a powerful DNA protective and repairing effect. Due to the extremely high Vitamin C content, kiwi improves the immune system. Colds are shortened by eating kiwis and allow for faster recovery from illness.
- Avocado: Avocado is rich in Potassium, Vitamin E, Folate, and Beta Carotene. It also contains Omega 9 fatty acids that have a health-promoting effect. It lowers cholesterol and stimulates metabolism.
- Tomato: Actually, falls under the vegetables, but we would like to mention them. Eating Tomato promotes protection against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Ginger: Also, a vegetable but so healthy that we want to name it. Ginger has an anti-inflammatory effect Contains B1, B2, B6, and vitamins C, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, copper, potassium, and zinc. Potassium and sodium are suitable for fluid balance and blood pressure. Phosphorus and calcium are ideal for the bones and teeth. Iron supports oxygen transport in the blood and metabolism. Magnesium is good for the muscles, and copper and zinc improve the metabolism.
Tip #10. Check your skin regularly
Skin cancer is the most common cancer globally, affecting one in five people in their lifetime. Also, hundreds of people die every day from melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer. However, when detected early, skin cancers – including melanoma – are very treatable.
The five-year survival rate for people whose melanoma is detected and treated before it spreads to the lymph nodes is 98%. It is essential to check your skin regularly for new spots, spots that are different from other spots on your body, or moles that itch, bleed, or change color, as these are often early warning signs of skin cancer.